Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mood Swings

Hmm....it's been a short day
- Bussed with my sister to knox and came straight back home
- Was in a realli badd mood so i went to sleep it off
- Didn't realize it took me 4 hours to let it all out =="
- But with the energy left in me...did sum jamming with the music blasting full on.... & it felt so damn good! It was like the harder i pushed myself, the more of that negative energy was being released.....
- There was only a certain limit i could reach though.....not practising really does have its consequences & now im sitting here...*drained* & my legs are so sore right now, they literalli feel like they're gonna fall off
- Best way to end the day was talking to 2 mates.....hmm as crazy as they can get.....their humour/vibe is like a drug that makes you forget that nothing ever happened in the first place....
- Gotta get up early tomorrow to go study at the library....take care xo

No comments: