Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Night Of My Life =]

Ok....Last night went to see Chris Brown & Rihanna perform.....*no comment* actually all i could say is 'The Best Night Of My Life.' You know what's bad?....My obsession for CB has increased a lot more than it was before... & i know what ur thinking >> yeah how much more obsessed can she get. I gotta admit Rihanna was really good except what she wore only covered 1/3 of her body & part of it was ripping LOLL. Being 1/2 a metre away from being able to touch her was like woahh! The effects & lighting were so pro especially when Rihanna was flying over the mosh pit (Y). Hmm....Chris Brown, how to describe him?....Singer? Actor? Dancer?....'The first [& probs the only] guy that ever made me cry....tears of joy' =D I can't explain how ridiculously good he was last night. The dancers were amazing....the same dancers u saw on Aussie Idol. You could imagine all the girls [& probs some guys] when CB was topless....tbh, i don't like the tank look & all the new facial hair. He was better looking in Excuse Me Miss & Run It.....lanky was good haha =] Oh, Melbourne Crowds are so ridiculous & gets your adrenaline pumping. Feels so good when your hometown have a singing/dancing together moment. All these people were saying how they went in loving Rihanna...But came out obsessing over Chris Brown haha. That's CB for you! =] Got home at 1:00 last night & my head felt like it was gonna blow & since then i've had CB songs stuck in my head...hope it wont make me screw up in the exam tomorrow =="

No comments: